The top of November is by some means already upon us! As we speak we’re looking again at among the issues that captured our workforce’s consideration on the internet this month.
Beneath you’ll discover a deeply private Brooklyn house tour, the coziest loungewear set, compelling dialog starters for large teams, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of November. We hope you discover one thing (or many issues) to take pleasure in within the hyperlinks we’ve put collectively!
11 Issues We Liked on the Web in November
1. The design of this renovated Brooklyn brownstone went from plain to deeply private. The earlier than and after pictures are a sight to behold!
2. Ten compelling conversation starters for large group meals.
4. If it makes you are feeling any higher, sure, your mother is destined to harass you. This article explains why.
5. Kate shared this intriguing article about design clichés: “Is your house full of clichés? Should you care?”
6. This eyebrow gel from Kosas is the perfect I’ve tried! It supplies extra quantity, a richer colour tint, and a stronger maintain than my earlier go-to eyebrow product (Boy Forehead).
7. This article offers a deeper look into The White Lotus season 2 and its homage to Italian cinema.
8. A gorgeous kitchen remodel, full with skylights, denim-colored tile, and the prettiest classic island you ever did see.
9. This sandalwood, vetiver, and amber wood-scented candle is Kate’s favourite proper now.
10. This squash and caramelized onion tart has been a favourite at our Thanksgiving gatherings for 3 years now. It’s properly value making!
11. I purchased two of those Serena & Lily baskets to retailer winter accessories in our entryway. The standard is de facto nice and I really like the fashion. They’re at present 25% off with Serena & Lily’s sitewide sale (which ends tonight)!
W&D High 5: Most-Learn Articles in November
W&D High 5: Finest-Promoting Merchandise in November
Editor’s Notice: This text incorporates affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to email us.
Jackie is the Editorial Director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you’ll find her working alongside the river street, loitering within the neighborhood of the closest pet at a neighborhood brewery, or recharging her soul in her tiny sanctuary of an condo. You may observe her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.