I like creamy, savory vegan gravy recipe. Some individuals fear they’ll by no means take pleasure in this luscious sauce on a vegan weight loss program, however I prefer to say, au contraire! You can also make the most effective ever vegan gravy recipe utilizing the identical fundamentals as you do for all gravy making: milk or cream (plant-based on this case) + flour for thickening + fats (olive oil) + taste (onion, garlic, soy sauce, and black pepper). On this recipe, I’m making a vegan Onion Gravy recipe, showcasing the caramelized flavors of crimson onions in a sauce. You’ll be able to simply whip up this scrumptious, 7-ingredient, wholesome, vegan onion gravy recipe in about 20 minutes, which you’ll be able to serve with entrees like this Savory Loaf or Vegan Meatballs, in addition to baked or mashed potatoes, and dressings. Make it gluten-free by swapping out flour for cornstarch and utilizing gluten-free soy sauce.
Make the most effective ever onion gravy recipe with this Vegan Gravy with Onions, which is straightforward, wholesome, scrumptious, and completely fabulous served together with your favourite entrees and sides.
- Warmth olive oil in a sauté pan and add onion and garlic, sautéing for 9 minutes.
- Whip collectively the plant-based milk, flour, black pepper, and soy sauce with a whisk in a small bowl, till clean with no lumps.
- Pour combination into pan with onions and garlic, and cook dinner, stirring continuously, for about 8 minutes, till bubbly and thick.
- Makes about 2 ½ cups of gravy (5 tablespoons per portion).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 17 minutes
- Class: Sauce
- Delicacies: American
Key phrases: Vegan gravy, Vegan gravy recipe, Onion gravy, Onion gravy recipe
For extra plant-based sauces and gravies, try a few of my favorites:
This publish could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data, click on here.